With a company internship, the so-called “measure at an employer”, you not only give potential employees an insight into the requirements and activities of an employment in your company. As part of the aptitude test, you have the opportunity to clarify the skills and qualifications of the employee and to impart specific knowledge.
Please note the following:
- The Rottweil district job center is always in contact before start of the internship is necessary.
- The internship can usually last a maximum of four to six weeks.
- You as the employer report to the employers’ liability insurance association.
- During the internship, the livelihood benefits will continue to be paid to the potential employee by the job center.
- The costs for trips to the place of work, for work clothes and, if necessary, childcare can be covered to a reasonable extent by the Rottweil district job center.
It is always necessary to contact the Rottweil district job center before the internship begins. If you have any questions, we will be happy to advise you. Then please send us a short email to