Beyond the control power can you on application Receive one-off benefits in the form of cash benefits or benefits in kind as well as additional needs.
- for the initial furnishing of the apartment including household appliances (when setting up your own household for the first time!)
- for the initial equipment for maternity clothing and childbirth
- for purchases and repairs of orthopedic shoes, repairs of therapeutic devices and equipment as well as the rental of therapeutic devices
- Additional requirements for pregnancy (for expectant mothers from the 13th week of pregnancy)
- Additional needs for single parenting (for single parents, depending on the number and age of children)
- Additional need for disability (for people with disabilities who receive benefits for participation in working life according to SGB IX or other help to obtain a suitable place in working life or integration aids according to SGB XII)
- Additional need for expensive nutrition (for people who have to adhere to a certain diet for health reasons and who can prove this with a medical certificate)
- Additional needs, if there is an unavoidable, ongoing, not just one-off special need in individual cases, e.g. B. Costs for access and visiting rights.
- Additional demand for hot water, unless hot water is processed centrally and billed to the heating costs.