One way to new skilled workers!
In-company retraining can make a decisive contribution to securing your skilled workers.
In principle, this involves in-company training, which is shortened by a third of the regular training time, as the applicants already have professional experience. There is no age limit and your competent chamber looks after the retraining students like your trainees.
Advantages for you as an employer
- Securing your need for skilled workers
- no vacant training position
- Employees with life and work experience
- shorter duration of training
- easy integration into your company after completing your training
- Retraining is also in Part time possible!
What services can the Rottweil district job center provide?
Financing can be provided through an education voucher.
- Assumption of the costs for the registration / supervision of the retraining contract by the competent chamber
- Assumption of costs for necessary inter-company courses by the guild or professional association
- Reimbursement of examination fees including the cost of examination pieces
- Your company is authorized to train (will be checked by the chamber if you have not yet trained).
- Your company is ready to pay the collectively agreed / regular training allowance.
We will be happy to provide you with detailed information about the specific funding opportunities in your individual case and support you in finding suitable retraining students.
Please send us a short email at